Thursday, April 23, 2009

Radio, Shows,and...Tweeting?!

I’m really looking forward to the next few months. There’s a feeling of change in the air that’s extremely motivating. Musically things are picking up momentum as we get ready to release the album this summer. I wish we could release it tomorrow and get on with things, but I’m enjoying this whole process none-the-less. The music business is a fickle beast so you’ve got to enjoy it when you can.

Here’s a quick rundown on what’s been happening and what’s ahead in the near future:

“In My World” and “If You Don’t Mind” on the radio: Both songs are currently playing on college radio stations in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Chapman Radio. “In My World” will also be featured on AF Radio’s “Acoustic Fuel” starting this month thru July.

Summer Album Release! “Colors and Chords” will be release early this summer…it’s getting close!

West Coast Tour! Once the album is released we’ll be making trips up and down the West Coast to promote the record. So far we’ve got shows booked in San Francisco and Phoenix, Arizona later this year! More info to come.

Twitter craze! I’m figuring out what the hell this thing is and attempting to sound interesting on it…with that said…click on the link next to this post to follow along!

Full band shows next month: I’ve got a great new band supporting me now for full shows. We’ll be showing off our stuff May 2nd for a Costa Mesa High School event, and May 8th at Chapman University. We’re ready to rock!

Artist Interviews! Starting next month I’ll be doing weekly interviews with fellow musicians, photographers, writers, and artists in general on their art and lives. I’m really looking forward to hearing and sharing their stories. Look for the interviews on this blog.


I’ll end things with a quote from Bob Dylan…

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do."

This is what I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment