Friday, April 3, 2009

The Start of Something

Embarking on something new is at times as daunting as it is motivating. There's 
excitement in possibility, hope on a blank canvas, magic in newly discovered chords.
Yet often times that magic can be held in check by our own self-doubt, our own uncertainties.
We feel the things we dream in the dark aren't as brilliant when seen in the light. 

I'm currently in the middle of recording my second album, "Colors and Chords." I will be attempting to share the process of making this record, from the decision's made on instruments and chords etc., to my feelings on songs and the album's artwork. 

I'm hoping to share both sides of the spectrum that I'm currently dealing with. From the highs of hearing the album come to life, to the lows and frustrations of missing lyrics and emotions.

As hard as it gets a times, the chance to bring my dreams to light is an experience words can't quite explain...but since this is a blog, I'll try.





1 comment:

  1. i'm obsessed with one line in this. you could probably guess which one. :)

    ReplyDelete