Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts (5/11)

Its Monday again…normally I’d be a bit cranky, a bit on the “I hate Mondays/the weekend is too short” train…but this one I’m not. I had a great weekend. Anytime you spend three straight days with family, good friends, and get to play music for a great cause…life is good. Plus Joan Rivers won “Celebrity Apprentice”, so I’m psyched.

Here’s some random thoughts/ideas/updates on a Monday…

* I’m working on the interview with writer/photographer Chasen Marshall…I saw him this weekend and he told me to never set a deadline for myself on publishing articles…so the article will be up…”soon.”

* A concert with all the lights on is pretty difficult…

* I’m going to the studio on Tuesday to do some editing on the album…I can’t express enough how much I love doing even the most trivial things when it comes to music and making a record.

* This morning an older woman at my work turned to me and said… “I need something salty in my mouth right now”… I’m not nearly mature enough to handle that statement.

* I’ve decided to release my album on my own label which I’ll be starting in the upcoming weeks…


* I’ll be heading to San Francisco this weekend to watch my sister graduate from college with a degree in nursing …she’s worked so hard and I’m so proud of her...

* I’m so thankful to have the mom and family that I do…Mother’s Day was great. My mom is a HUGE reason I can do what I do and I am forever grateful...

* If you’re looking for a cool blog to inspire you on a Monday, there’s some good stuff here…http://www.financeyourfreedom.com/blog/...

Have a great week!


“You've got to find some way of saying it without saying it.”
-Duke Ellington

1 comment:

  1. Two of your nine "Monday Morning Thoughts" are sexually-motivated. This means one of two things:

    1) Dankie makes sense.
    2) Our little mutual friend is having quite the influence on you. I know this because I have to hear the stuff all the time.

    My guess, it's somewhere between the two.

    ReplyDelete