Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts (On a Tuesday)

Since yesterday was a holiday and I was a little caught up with family gatherings and Wiffle ball games, these thoughts are a day late and I apologize. But here's some thoughts for the week.


* I saw Flight of the Conchords live in LA on Friday night. They were unbelievable. It made me jealous that they’ve become millionaires for cleverly fooling around on a stage for 2 hours. What a life!

* Here’s a joke that always puts a smile on my face…and I know it’s dumb:
You hear about the 2 antenna’s that got married? No? Well, the wedding was terrible…but the reception was great…”

* I’m probably the worst person to watch a scary/intensely thrilling movie with because all I can think about the whole time is how funny it would be if Will Ferrell were the main character instead(Try it it’s fun).

* I did some Spring/Summer cleaning yesterday and got rid of a bunch of old clothes. During the process I wondered how I ever found friends or performed on a stage with the wardrobe I owned. (god I loved Volcom shirts and Tommy jeans)

* I really don’t write much poetry, but I randomly gave it a try this week. You can read “Honey” in the previous entry below.

* I think my Company has started tracking my Internet usage and blog postings…so I’d like to welcome you new members who are reading this now. Please feel free to browse through previous posts and visit my website for more info about merchandise and upcoming shows.

* The record label I’ll be starting in the next week or two will be called…Sweet Face Records…I’ll explain why in a later post.

* The band and I have a show at 2nd Spin Records in Costa Mesa on Sunday at 3pm. Come on by for a free show if you’re around!

Have a great week!


“When you die, if you get a choice between going to regular heaven or pie heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it's not, mmmmmmmm, boy.”
-Jack Handey

1 comment:

  1. OK, now you're just asking for it from work with that post. :)

    ReplyDelete