Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning Thoughts (Michael Jackson)

Last week the music world lost one of its biggest stars of all-time. Say what you want about his personal history, but musically Michael Jackson was untouchable. Time will tell just how influential his music was…but personally I already know. I spent countless hours as a kid dancing around my room to the tune of “Bad” and “Smooth Criminal,” or singing my heart out to “Man in the Mirror.” He was the ultimate performer and the world will miss him. Monday Morning Thoughts this week is a list of my favorite MJ songs as well as some of his great quotes…


10) “Scream”
9) “Beat It”
8) “The Way You Make Me Feel”
7) “Smooth Criminal”
6) “I’ll Be There”
5) “Thriller”
4) “Billie Jean”
3) “Bad”
2) “Man in the Mirror”
1) “Black or White”


I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”

- Michael Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment