Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome Back(Things Ahead)

Hey everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've written anything here, and I apologize. I've spent the last 3 weeks finishing up the album and attempting to get things ready for the tour that starts in September. It's been a little exhausting to say the least.

But the album is done and being manufactured as I type! I can't really express how excited I am for it's release. It's difficult to put a project that's taken 10 months of your time, energy, and self into words. And it's probably better that way.

What I am going to do is this...

I will be posting different stories about the recording process during these weeks leading up to the release. I'll talk about the people involved, the decisions we made, the artwork, the mistakes that sounded cool so we kept, booking the tour, the stories behind some of the songs...and so on.

I'll do my best to be non-geeky and technical about things. I'll just give the inside scoop as to how we made this album.

Cya soon.

Dan


No comments:

Post a Comment